Register for my next Free Webinar
There are 3 major ways seasoned Advisors grow their business
Referrals, Centres of Influence and Events
There is a tremendous amount of industry focus on referrals. Workshops, Webinars, Books, CDs, White papers. The availability of support is extensive.
Simply Google "Financial Advisor Referrals" and you will get 1,300,000 results! There isn't nearly as much support on building a Centre of Influence network. And there is a shocking lack of support on creating successful seminars.
After Working With Over 1,000 Advisors, I Have Seen These All Too Familiar Facts
- Most Seasoned Advisors have stopped altogether after experiencing little to no results
- Their marketing materials and invitation strategies fail to fill the seats
- The biggest fear for people is the fear of public speaking
- Many ask wholesalers to do their presentations for them
- PowerPoint is used as a crutch
- Few meetings are scheduled and Advisors are usually put off by the "Catch Me If You Can" game when following-up
- They give up after 2-3 unsuccessful seminars
- There are usually 1-2 seasoned Advisors in large branches that have been successful with seminars... SO WE KNOW THEY WORK
- Most Rookies try their hand at seminar with little to no success
There Are Two Mistakes Advisors Make That Keep Their Seminar Rooms Empty
Mistake #2 - Seminars With No Real Value
“If you don’t solve specific pains, you’ll make no business gains.”
You must choose to solve a real problem for a very specific group of people. Focusing on helping people “live the life of their dreams” is not enough. You must hone in on solving a more precise pain for a more particular group of people.
In our complimentary webinar you will define your specific audience and answer the most important question when designing your topic…
“What specific problem am I solving?”
MISTAKE #1 - SETTING YOUR FOCUS FAR TOO WIDE
“If you market to everyone, you actually market to no one.”
The success of your seminars are directly related to the success of your marketing communications. Your marketing communications will determine who shows up for your events….not to mention how many!
In our complimentary webinar...
You will come away with the 3 components needed to design your “Grabber” marketing communication.